For a smooth ride!
Affordable Prices and Excellent Service!
Finding the Right Car Insurance in Rocky Mount, NC
Vehicle owners in Rocky Mount are required by state law to have auto insurance. Choosing the right car insurance coverage can be a complicated process. There are different types of coverages to choose from. With Liability limits, Uninsured Motorists, Rental Reimbursement, Towing and Labor, Comprehensive, Collision, and Medical coverages to choose from it may be easy to make simple mistakes that can hurt you financially if you do not have the right coverage.
Bottoms Insurance agents know the law and are experienced in selecting the perfect coverage based on your needs. Not only can we help you get affordable auto insurance, but we also offer insurance for your:
- Motor homes
- Camping trailers, travel trailers, utility trailers
- Recreational vehicles: all-terrain vehicles, jet skis
- Antique, classic or special-interest cars
Bottoms Insurance agents know the law and are experienced in selecting the perfect coverage based on your needs.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about.